Marblehead Christmas Walk
The Marblehead Chamber of Commerce invites you to Marblehead to enjoy four days of holiday festivities, family events and activities! Come for one or all four days with highlights that include Santa's arrival by lobster boat, the town tree lighting ceremony, Holiday shopping preview parties, the Christmas Walk Parade, 'Holidays are Grand' live performances, a great raffle with iPads as prizes, and all kinds of family events and activities sponsored by local merchants and organizations!
On the schedule for this year's Christmas Walk:
- All weekend
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Holiday Shopping Preview Parties 5-8pm
- Enjoy a festive preview of holiday shopping bargains offered by local retailers
- Holiday Shopping Preview Parties 5-8pm
Friday, November 30, 2012
Tree Lighting in Marblehead 7pm
- The Tree Lighting will take place at the new National Grand Bank Parking Lot
- Festivities begin at 6 pm, lighting at 7 pm
- Tree Lighting in Marblehead 7pm
Saturday, December 1, 2012
- Santa Arrives in Marblehead by Lobster Boat 9 am
Christmas Walk Parade
- 11:45am: parade starts at State Street Landing.
- Holidays Are Grand Live Performances and the North Pole Idol Sing-Off
To enter the 'Keep It Local' Raffle with a chance to win one of three iPads and other great stuff click here! Remember to 'Shop at the Store with the Flag by the Door'!
Enjoy FREE parking throughout Marblehead all weekend, but please still be mindful of the no parking zones around town.